This easy soup uses pantry staples broth and canned tomatoes, plus vegetables from your fridge for a convenient winter dinner dish.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced celery
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 cups chopped onions (or leeks)
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 8 cups mixed vegetables, cut into equal sizes
- Heat oil in a large pot over a medium heat. Add onion (or leek), Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Cook until the onions have browned.
- Add broth, tomatoes and tomato paste and 3 cups of water. Bring the pot to the boil, then reduce the heat. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables to the pot and cook until vegetables are tender (around 20 minutes).
- Season and serve!
This recipe was brought to you by WOOP. Create delicious dinners in record time with pre-prepared elements delivered to your door. Find out more at woop.co.nz